Wednesday, November 12, 2008

12 November 2008

Hellos peeps, you probably thought that this blog was dead actually it isn't.
I could use the computer in San Francisco because my cousin's laptop has broken down. Now i am using my uncles laptop. :) today it's 12 november for me but it is 13 november in Singapore.

The weather here is quite cold but in the morning it's bloody cold, i like it when the sun is shining.
I made some new discoveries. Attention to all my friends. There are singh's in San Francisco. Bloody hell i saw one today and the other one at the art museum two days ago. The first one i saw was a huge white "upgraded/bigger" i was shocked/stunned. Then today while playing basketball with my cousin i got a shock of my life i saw another one, big red turben driving a ice cream van selling ice creams. Later i got home i ask my uncle if he has seen that punjabi dude rolling with the ice cream van he told me that it is common in this area. I was like, shit i couldn't pinch any one. Then he ask me why am i so into "sikhs'' i told him that they were "unique"


Aww man i miss Singapore so much, i miss Swee brother, Guang brother, Adeline sister, Dorisa and some more dammit. CB


Tomorrow i am going to the book store weeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments: