Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dance Dance What T Dance!

Today was a good day, DAVINDER SINGH IS BACK muahaha i think he went india around Punjab there film a new documentary ( i think ar ) I think the title is called, " This is home, truly" ( haha! copy from singapore national day song ) Okaye enough of the bull shit already. I sat for my Math paper 2 and EBS. Both can do ar. After the papers went to slack a while. Fat boy not feeling well, Swee, Shawn & Jorrence went to causeway point because they needed something, i went there to get something too after i changed my clothes then meet utik. There wasn't anything nice in Causeway so we headed to our favourite place Cold Storage, Utik and i finally bought the Honey chicken muhahah damned nice and the sushi as well went to one palce to slack and eat. I have to thank Master Utik for teaching me some dance move eh, Utik if you are reading this you must dance for 5 mins. ( muaahhaa ) okay la joking ar don't sad ar. Okay i'm done talking, byebye


-drive me crazy.

No comments: