Monday, December 28, 2009

Great...

Basically, today i'm screwed... So upset. I didn't get my Visa. But i have to say that the people in the US embassy, they think highly of themselves. At first, it was kind of hard to accept their attitude then i thought "what the fuck, they would be here working for the rest of their lives" hahaha. Now, i am reapplying for a second interview. This time i am prepared.

My outings have all been cancelled. Thanks alot.

For some reason i feel that God is like playing some kind of a sick joke with me and honestly speaking, I HATE IT! If today was a success i wouldn't get all the scolding.

What the fuck... I hope i get my Visa quickly.



" Get it in, get it out, turn it up, turn it down
Big Snoop dog and soulja boy, told ya boy in your mouth,
Make it bang, make it bounce, break it up take it out,
nigga what you talking about, snoop dogg walk it out,
Go to work, do the jerk, do it till your head hurt
we the west, just the turf, known throughout the universe
Superman and Kyptonite all on the same mike
Send us some bad bitches like"


Snoop Dogg & Soulja Boy

No comments: