Friday, June 13, 2008

13 June 2008 GOOD DAY!

Today is Friday 13, nothing bad happened to me today but i had a great time.
I woke up early in the morning due to the rain. I immediately brushed my teeth and finish my homework. I finished my homework, ate lunch and went out with Swee And Taufreak. We went to kfc and saw Zulaika our classmate. She's working, duh.

After that we went to slack, slack and slack.














Swee Leong's nose service for $19.95

We went to "exercise":D
Then we went to play basketball, Swee Leong said i play very violent. Today i was such a failure. I tried like 15 to 20 over times then i scored one 3 pointer and i jumped and fall to the ground just to catch the basketball in the match in the end i didn't even get the ball. Swee is good in shooting 3 pointers, Taufreak is good at two pointers and one pointers as well as Swee. For myself i'm worse than a noob. Anyway i enjoyed myself today.

Here's the videos,
Enjoy!






I really enjoyed today, it couldn't be better :D

No comments: