Sunday, June 1, 2008

1 June 2008

Time passes really fast. Bloody hell how i wish today was November 7, now i would be ready to go to the airport and fly to the states. But that cannot happen.

Today was a boring day. In the morning i go eat the breakfast, the waitress give me a spoon, a knife but no fork i tell her i want any fork, she say everybody want to fork i tell her you no understand i want a fork on the table. She say you better not fork on the table you son of a biatch. LOLs, like that would happen. Okay woke up late around 11.30am, i waited for my breakfast which was lunch. After that i helped my mother with her work at home. So after that went on to the computer and played some games and did some homework. Later at night i accompanied my god-damned sister to buy some snacks. in the end she didn't even buy it. Biatch waste my time. so now i am writing my blog. I don't know what is gong to happen tomorrow. but i hope there is something interesting going on tomorrow. i'm out!

Just to add on(:
i think i just made a new friend hahas(: i enjoy chatting with her LOLS





Please tag, Link me too! Thanks~

No comments: