Friday, May 30, 2008

30 May 2008 FUNDAY

Welcome to my blog,

so this is what happened today. Around 11am i called my broda(SWEELEONG my Broda, telling me to put 10.58am instead of 11am he's calling me a liar... dammit) so, finally he can go out. i met him at his house. Today something unfortunate happen to him... he was hit by a car then admitted to the hospital,before that there was a crowd forming around him . I was in the hospital until his parents came in to see him, his parents cried until he jump out of bed and said "haha losers, you've been punked...suckers" Joking that didn't really didn't happened. He's handphone was stolen, he was sad obviously because that wasn't his phone it's his brothers. We went one round trip to find his phone(my broda's house => minimart => Yishun =>broda's house => home => Yishun) what a wonderful trip we've been seeing the same thing for 2 times and on our way back to Yishun my broda looked like this.





















Finally, we can go to IMM, whatthehell. it's like JOURNEY TO FIND HANDPHONE . . . when we were there the first thing we went to do was to find the "sony ericsson" to get my broda's handphone repaired. So our first attempt to find the shop was unsuccessful until we approached the customer service for help. she tell us where it was and we went there after having lunch at long john silver. (: we were laughing and laughing and laughing. HEHs After we headed to that freakking building to fix my broda's hp. Then we walked to Jurong Entertainment Centre. Went there to play arcade. WOOHOOO play basket. Our high score was so "zai" 97 points.while the highest score was 600+. We were like "it's okay we're skilled!" so we left and went home. that was the sad part. LOLS thats my today(:

No comments: