Friday, May 9, 2008

9 May

Today was not really that bad. It only got worse when i reach home, i called my mother i told her about my result. Then i told her the marks changed from 60 to 100 for the paper and i scored 42 out of 100 instead of 60. She told me not to make excuses. Bloody hell, how am i suppose to make excuses when i'm telling the truth. Damn it sometimes, fcuk this life!

Anyway what tuned up my day was my Broda, his Grandmama is the thing. She's the SCOLD-Scold-scold machine! What actually happen was, my Broda's Grandmother was waiting for the discipline master for a few hours just to claim my Broda's psp back. So after class we immediately went to the general office, Swee Leong told me to stay back for a while. Before the best part start, the staff of the general office told Swee to ask our OM for the psp but in the end he said he didn't have the psp so we ran back to the general office. Okay, the fun part starts now. My broda told the staff saying that the OM wasn't contacted by the staff. E told them our discipline master confiscated this stuff and he is getting is back now. The staff told him that he needs to make an appointment before he can get back his stuff and told him to make a appointment with the discipline master on monday. My Broda told his grandmother, his grandmother immediately went in to the GO and started to scold the staff.

Soon we saw our discipline master's car, he looked like someone had called for him UNTIL my broda's grandmother went to the Discipline Master and scolded him, i think it wasn't nagging much more of a scolding. Hell was i surprise. The DM was speechless and asked my broda what the hell is happening. Soon he handed the stuff and OFF to the mosque for prayers but it didn't end here soon another teacher cut in my broda's grandmother was still in a bad mood and still complaining about this issue. Wow! She's DOPE! So after that we went off SMILING AWAY!

Another today:)

No comments: