Sunday, May 18, 2008

18 May 2008

Today, after i woke up i immediately dressed up and brought my sister for tuition. After that we headed back home. Hehs, i didn't have anything else to do so i played maplestory for a while, played played played until i ask my Broda Swee Leong i can go and play basketball with him. So he agreed we met at the basket ball court and played. After half and hour i think, there were people who wanted to have a match. For the first match, one dude ask me if i can play i told him i didn't know how to play so he told me the rules after the match start i was just standing at the three pointer round waiting for my team mates to pass me the ball, oh yeah besides that i also help to "defend"... Hahas after that match more people came in. Woot, they were good i remember a few guys, they were playing good! hahas i enjoyed watching them playing basket ball. So for me i want to learn how to play basketball now.. hahas! Thats all for today~

No comments: