Wednesday, May 28, 2008

27 May 2008

Today is a beautiful day! hahas(: finally i get to go out, instead of staying at home. I went out with my haopengyou. LOLS, we went to BoonLay. Hehs i wish SweeLeong could have tag along, sometimes the more the merrier. So on our way to BoonLay my haopengyou said something like" why did we take the MARINA BAY side instead of the JURONG EAst side.... ROFLMAOs i was like okay now we're gonna waste time cause we're taking one round to get to BoonLay.

Once we reached Boon Lay we took a bus reached our destination, then we head to KFC. HAHAS my Haopengyou was eating 2 pieces of chicken and i was eating a zinger. hehes after that we went to flea market? i don't know what was that placed called. We went in to a spectacle shop, my haopengyou wanted to buy grey contact lenses. After that we went window shopping. It was a fun day. I wish i can hang out with my haopengyou more.

I hope that Swee Leong Broda can come out also and and taufreak! thats all i want to say.
i'm outta here.

No comments: