Thursday, May 29, 2008

29 May 2008

Today was quite a boring day, so i'm gonna talk about somethings that past a few days ago but i forgot what was the day and date..

okay i remembered on one day i was going back home after swimming. On my way back home, at that time i was at Yishun. I saw Calista, hahs! what she was thinking but that expression of hers was cute:x & also i was VERY BLUR. lols, that time i was like ?_? who is she. after a while i was like oh it's her dammit how come my brain went blank... HAHS

Then today was a T O T A L L Y bloody boring day. Anyway today i went back to school for a "camp" which only last about 3hrs 30mins? heh my hair was caught by a teacher. dammit it's holiday and i still need to cut my hair. Today's holiday, tomorrow is also a HOLIDAY & the next few weeks is also HOLIDAY. What in the world.

"sigh..." i got nothing left to say. (:iamouttahere SUPPAA

No comments: