Saturday, May 10, 2008

11 May

WOW, today's mother's day. Yeah shall we celebrate today? SHIT! for real.
today's another bad day of mine. I got up grumpy this morning. Feeling a little down because my mother don't want give my psp back to me yesterday, i was really pissed. So today, my mom tried to talk to me i ignored her a little. I didn't wish to speak much.

The day went on i knew my mom was getting fucked up after i pissed her off. It was her turn to throw the temper at me. Yeah like always, when sometimes she's in a bad mood she would be picking on me. CB, sometimes i just hate my mother. She's like a car, when she starts the engine she'd go ,"Nag a Nag Nag Nag Nag Naaaaagggg Naaaaggg" but what can i do, she's my mother. i admit i did really pissed her off sometimes.

Great now mostly all of my days are either ruined or somehow good. I'm really fucked fucked fucked fucked UP! What can i do? I forbidden to do this and that what in the world. Why the hell am i here in the first place. huh. Just wished that i was never born or i just wish i was PURE EVIL , really. Anyway i feel that tomorrow is going to be another bad day, can't wait for it.
Well another fked up day:)

No comments: