Friday, February 19, 2010

76ers!

It's a Friday! I'm in School early today. Obviously i'll log in Facebook to see how my friends are doing. I guess that is the only way i could communicate or see how are my friends. You know, i think i left a very bad impression before i left Singapore. It's better if you don't know what i mean.

What's happening here in San Francisco,

Firstly, there was a pillow fight on Valentine's day, that was a big event for our school. i didn't attend because it was too far! i wished i could go but there wasn't company, sucks right? hahaha

Secondly, i'll be staying in school to watch a basketball match. It's my school ccsf against another school. I heard that my school is the BOMB! They are very good.

Third, i'll be going to ORACLE ARENA to watch The warriors VS 76ers! That'd be the first time i'd be watching a NBA match live! oh yeah, i'm excited! Obviously, i'll be supporting 76ers. Some of my friends knows i'll be supporting 76ers because Allen Iverson is in!


alright, i'm out

No comments: