Friday, February 5, 2010

back!


Oh yeah! it's a Friday! I'm always so so so so happy when it's a Friday because the next day is a Saturday! OVERJOYED! Finally i could relax. School is fun, i just need to read more books and pronounce the words properly. American English is Differcult, People use slangs here so... i have no choice but to adapt to the way they speak.


I made lots of new friends, different races, different perspective and different styles. I wish wish wish i could go back to Singapore to see all my friends. I really miss them alot, you have no idea... People think i'm an asshole. I tell you, i'm soft you could be friends with me easily. I've learned alot bout making friends when i was in Singapore. It ain't no walking the park, i say you could have very good friends who last like 1 year, then go separate ways. I used to think that, their stupid, they selfish, their copycats and they "no friend find friend" but i was wrong. This is life, it is always unfair, so just let them be, it's their life. It's fucked up but what you going to do?



ok, i said enough angry words
i'm outta here.

No comments: