Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 December 2008

Today, early in the morning went to Chinese Tuition class. After that went over to Yishun. Before that i had to wake Swee Leong up because he overslept. But he manage to make it on time. We headed straight to Orchard Road to buy the tickets for the tattoo convention in Singapore. Called up Adeline for help. Then went to the tattoo shop at Heeren but they said that the tickets were taken back. We were like. Dammit it's like a wasted trip.

Okay, we didn't waster anymore time and went over to Peninsula. Ate our lunch at City Hall ( Long John Silver) then went to Peninsula. After buying our stuff. I think i sms Adeline for nothing then Adeline ask me if i want to watch a movie at Orchard. Swee and me agreed then we went there. Saw Adeline and Jovina. I don't know how they were feeling. Watch a movie called Bedtime story. It was quite a nice movie :) After the movie Adeline wanted to buy something for her mother Swee and me waited, instead we got a drink Adeline called asking where are we. Then i went up the escalator and saw Adeline and Jovina going down. ... Waited again. While walking to the MRT station Jovina and Adeline saw someone, Jovina came to me and ask me do you know that guy then slapped me... (thanks alot)

During the trip home we compared our skills in DJ MAX. Alemak Adeline and Swee Leong very zai ar. Swee Played LVL "20" Adeline HAH! too PRO already she got an A, alemak LI HAI!. Alighted at Yishun took a bus and head straight home.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: