Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 26 2008

`December 25 2008 (posting for yesterday also)

Today i finally step foot on Singapore. The first thing i ask my father to do is bring me out and eat. Went to the nearest food court. I ate Carrot cake i was so relieved. Later went back home and pack my stuff. After packing my stuff i went out with swee leong. Swee brought me to his aunty's condo which has swimming pool and it's close to Adeline's house. Later i called Adeline and tell her i was swimming near her house. She taught i was kidding then later she came and find me. HAH, when i saw her, like i haven't seen her for lots and lots of years. Swee and me were like freezing in the water. Adeline sister very nice. Give me and swee leong candy. I like that candy in the end i ate it all up. Swee too. After bathing went outside Adeline's house. She gave us a drink then later she gotta go out with her family so me and swee leong zao and went to SSC outside Adeline's house. Later swee brought me to eat Nasi Lemak. DELICIOUS! after that went to his house to slack then go home.

Today, i think i homesick from my uncle's house. Dammit, it really means i like his house alot :)

No comments: