Saturday, December 6, 2008

6 December 2008

Hellos dude!
i have not been blogging for a few days. Now i am at New Jersey. I went to New York yesterday to see the statue of liberty. Bloody hell, the weather is alright but it gets really cold too cold. I was freezing because the temperature was 1 degree! My god. At first my uncle brought me to buy some tickets so we can take a boat and sail around the statue of liberty. I can't upload any pictures now because i forgot to bring my USB cable for my camera. I'd upload it maybe next week. Now i'm going to have my dinner then head to New York city. Anyway it is SNOWING here! OMG tomorrow i will be having a snowball fight with my cousins. Can't wait. And i gotta get a bottle of Snow for adeline sista. LOLS! tata ta ta ta! i'm outtie here!

No comments: