Friday, February 13, 2009

13 February 2009 ( Happy Valentine Day)

Today is Valantine day. Great. I'm so glad it's over because today i extremely humji. Thanks for the present! because today i only got one :D Suay la after school

So What did i do today after school. I was really fucked up over something.
Went for NCC. Disturb the people who reported sick at ncc. One of them is Daniel Prakesh. muahahah. I thought him how to act sick, he was really a good student. Honestly, the way he acted sick was too exaggerated so in the end he was pulled back for P.T during NCC. haha i was laughing at him. After that i left the school at 5:45pm. Actual time of release was 6pm + but me and singh couldn't be bother so we just left. Saw Swee Leong and bibir i can't for tomorrow. While everyone is kissing, doing their lovely stuff on VALENTINE's DAY, Swee, bibir, Zhong Guang, Joel, ah nah and myself would be drinking our hearts out! Haha, i know it's pathetic but how. "got girl or don't have girl doesn't matter our time will come soon"

And whats more Corey the CRAPER! help me edit my blog muahahaha happy. ! Thanks alot. COREY !

No comments: