Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 February 2009

GOOD DAY

Today was a GOOD day. Went out with Swee, Bibir, Zhong Guang, Hakim, Praveen and Joel. Steady one. Today Bibir got really drunk. I got a little "kick" too from the liquor. Played basketball. Made alot of noise. Kick the vending machine. I fullfilled my dream, do you know what is it? Let me tell you, i took the dustbin and smashed it on the vending machine. Felt so good! stupid right. Then Hakim asked me if we kick the vending machine together. I agreed obviously. We ran at top speed, flying kick. SMASH! weeeeeee the plastic cover for the vending machine broke. What was more suprising was zhong guang hit the vending machine and it dropped 50 cents, we hit the machine because it really didn't work we had to really hit it to work.

Today Hakim was really cocky. he and his uncle theory. CB :D

No comments: