Friday, February 20, 2009

20 February 2009

Today got detain by Mdm Arifah, she wanted to give singh and myself detention for 3 hrs. I argued with her. for 30 mins with singh as well. I didn't want to talk much actually but she was really irritating. She told me that if i make noise again in class i would have to attend detention. So i replied her i said. "oi, Arifah next time me and singh make noise. I will bring a fucking blanket and cover ourselves then we make noise. Liddat sound proof." then mdm Arifah wrote down on the small sheet of paper saying that i used vulgarities blah blah blah. Cb today really damned suay.

Everyday is like the same just a little bit of excitement. Now i'm feel like doing volunteering work maybe at the orphanage or the old folks home at least i don't have to think much.

No comments: