Friday, September 18, 2009

BEST DAY!

I JUST LOVE TODAY!, my class has transformed into a gambling den and a coffee shop. Everyone talk,play, spit, diss each other & so on. After school, went to slack on the way to our usual slacking area i found a pair of big scissors! Taufiq took the small one i begin cutting everything small little branch i see damned funny. I threw the scissors away then Taufiq found 2 "SHOP AND SAVE" trolleys i took one trolley and park beside a motocycle! The whole time we were laughing! We reached our slacking place and we being making jokes about singh, again we laugh like no body's business hahahaha! okay okay! *catch breath*

After slacking went to look for Maisarah! woohoo Fatin and Shirin were there too. Paiseh sia! They brought me to this chinese salon, i told them they choose the hairstyle for me. They choose "mullet" hairstyle for me. I was shocked! my bangs is gone and it feels so weird. They were like laughing. Lepak with them then went home. After like 2 hours went to the barber, asked him to cut my hair a lil shorter then slacked with Maisarah and Shirin for a little while then went back home. I'm so happy i got this haircut today. THANKS BABES!

chat with Rica, this selengah happy sial. good ar. Btw Corey you owe me a hug!




Yay, i'm free!

No comments: