Sunday, September 27, 2009

cold

3 hours of fun
3 months of pain
Tomorrow
we meet again
this time it won't be the same
all because of a stupid mistake i made
our friendship went down the drain.

I admitted i was wrong
"lan cau boy" you replied
i asked for forgiveness
you gave me hell
i asked you again
you told me "leave me alone"
I was expecting "okay,we're friends again"
i was wrong

You told me not to follow them
i obeyed
You meet them some other day
because of some important issue
okay i understand
still you did tell me in the first place


no


What else could i do?

Today i was free
you neither called me nor text me
so went out with my friend
like you didn't went out with yours
A message hit me
let me summarize it for you
it says
"we all go our separate ways"

We make mistakes, because we are human
i'm not asking much.
Think about it.


- Sylvester.

No comments: