Saturday, September 26, 2009

Home is where the heart is.

Today, i stayed at home... where else could i be. I'm feeling kinda down today... thinking about what i've done in school. Random thoughts keep coming up. I know i'm selfish you don't have to tell me to change i will do it myself... I know i'm not good enough, there are people who treat you better than me right? Kinda stressed out, looking at the four walls in my room it was driving me nuts so i had to step out of the house and head to the basketball court and shoot some balls.


Hey but check this out, you did this to me why can't i do it to you? Now, should i be saying what you told me the last time "you want you go with them ar" now i'm telling you "you want you go with them ar" Did i hit the jackpot? You go ask yourself...





Trust can take years to build, but only a second to break.

No comments: