Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15 July 2008

Not a bad day actually, :D
today there's maths test. Okay lar, got confident. This Friday is Science test Bloody hell.
Lessons somehow boring as usual. The last lesson of the day was LIGHTS period. i didn't pay attention to what the teacher was saying until tanahguang stole my line, he said he wanted to become a tattoo artist than i was like :D. Okay, then the the teacher replied tanahguang, he said that he had a friend that is a tattoo artist immediately after finishing my drawing which is after class i went straight to him and asked how to become a tattoo artist. He told me. I was like WOOOHOO!
this is the drawing for today





























Then after school, slack with SweeLeong, AhGuang and Hafiz.
After slacking i went to Macdonald's with Haifz, eat lor. I paid by EZ-link card
Hafiz met some of his friends when he was eating. He got friends like everywhere, seriously.
after eating went back home. I got nothing else to say. :D
I'm outtie here~

No comments: