Saturday, July 26, 2008

26 July 2008 ( C-dom)

Today was a very good day yet tiring.
I woke up at 8 am. Bath changed into my attire. Had my breakfast and waited for time to pass. As the clock tick to 10:50am i head straight down to Admiralty MRT station as i was walking, Cherilyn. At first i didn't notice i thought it was another girl. Until she said "hello sylvester" i was puzzled thinking who could that be. so after like 5 secs i was like oh okay, so i said hi back.

Okay i met up with my friend Danial went to boonlay gym for my Muay Thai lessons. Did the necessary warm ups. Put on hand wrap and got ready. I punched/kick the kick pad for 2 rounds of 3 minutes. it's tiring but i kinda "endure" until my coach told me that the thai guy would train me i was like what the hell! He's scary and he's tough. I had no choice but to get on with it, it went pretty well. :D learn new things.

So after training went back home. makan at boonlay first then went BACK.

At 7pm. For the first time Swee came over to my house to have dinner:D He was shy lar... alemak. My dad joked around. I helped Swee what was my dad's name my dad replied "playboy" swee replied 'oh i'm playgirl' :D LOLS. At 8pm went for art lessons, was late by 5 minutes. Lesson carried on as usual. okay long story short. After the class we went to slack for a while until we wanted to get a drink. As we reach the shop i stared at the packets of cigarettes then i said "uncle, i want lung cancer one pack" the uncle was confused... Fcuk him ar, kidding! Then we bought our drinks. I was curious whether i can buy a pack of condom anot. I ask the auntie at the shop.
I said " auntie i can buy condom"
The auntie said " you want to die ar!"
I replied " ya"

The Auntie said okay i sell you. we were like :D yeah! then i say nvm lar auntie joking. But swee took it serious. HE bought it! we were like woohooooo! I walk Swee to the bus stop then we said byebye before that he gave me a piece of a condom. I dunno what to do with it.
Thats the end!
HHAHA!


Picture for today














holding a packet of condom, SEXY

No comments: