Friday, July 18, 2008

18 July 2008 (byebye Mr Lin, you're the man!)

Today in school , nothing much. Our science teacher somehow "injured" his leg. Wearind sandals in school, i'm not sure if it really hurt that much but it seem pretty alright. Mr science teacher can still walk. Anyway today was kinda a sad day, Mr Lin(the man) our English teacher left. Before he left he spoke to us. He brought along a metal baseball bat and gave it to KokRong. Yeah he deserve it. It was going to be the end of his last English class, immediately he wrote 8 Chinese character and it means (something liddat) "every teacher who teaches you, is like your father for life". He told us that no matter which teacher teach us, we have to respect the person. It's difficult teaching. From my point of view, yeah i can somehow FEEL it. I was thinking of being an art teacher in a secondary school once i "master" tattooing. I wonder how my first time be...

Perhaps the first day of my class, i would be staring at the students the students staring back at me. We can have a staring lesson... Isn't it a form of art. I think for the first day of my class i'd wear a XXL diaper, in case i pee out of nervousness. But one thing i will do if i'm teaching is, i will not catch students who have piercings and long hair i would go like "walau why your hair so short longer leh, :) " Then girls i will definitely not catch, long fridge, short shirt you name it. I'd just walk past and act as if their fringe is clipped up, their skirt is to the knee level. alemak :D okay!

HAH! it's been a while since i had so much things to say. Anyway my friend Gwen is going to get baptized woohoo! congrats Janelle a.k.a Gwen~

No comments: