Friday, July 25, 2008

25 July 2008 ( BAYAs are Handsome sial)

Today, right after school meet up with Swee Leong. I waited for the bus for approximately 20 minutes, i don't know whats up with the bus driver but i think i came at the wrong time. Anyway, later i met up with Swee Leong we chatted and chatted until we reached North Point which is Yishun to makan. Immediately we went to the food court and eat. Swee ordered 2 dishes one for him and myself. He ordered indian food. It's a lot. Really, i think it's designed to make people choke kidding... Then i went to buy 2 cups of Teh Terik with ICE. After we finished eating we decided to slack a while more before we head to time zone. We went to the toilet first later we took a lift to the 3rd level. Then on a second level there was one BAYA, he entered the lift at the 2nd level. I stared at him and smiled, he smiled back at me. I offered a handshake and i said, " Baya you very handsome sial" He was confused, i thought i was speaking to soft or he was confused and didn't understand what the hell i was talking about. In the end he said, " no lar" it was a relief for me :D Swee started to smile and asked him a few questions. At the end of the conversation, he said," byebye baya, brother lurbe" :D

So, we proceed to Time Zone. Swee paid $4 for the time zone card. I didn't pay anything. I was paiseh... nvm. We played 2 rounds of DAYTONA and i LOST both games to Swee leong. It was the worst moment of my life. err.. i think a few minutes. Okay, fcuk that already lets get on.
After that we went to popular to choose some art materials for Swee Leong i recommended him some materials. We went to the counter and he paid for the items.

We went to slack a while more before head home. Swee wanted to call Taufreak, in the end he made a mistake by calling me. That happened a few times already today:D hahas! So we meet up with Taufreak outside his school. It took us around 5 - 10 minutes to get there. Soon we met up. Damned Taufreak was doing good, couldn't be better luckily it wasn't his du lan mode:P . we went to a resident corner and chat for a short while. I showed Taufreak some pictures i took, it was about some VERY UNIQUE people. They are the Singhs. I'm not making fun of them. Out of the sudden Taufreak pinch me and said ,"Ba Yee simi sek" as well as Swee leong. AHAHS! After that we ended our conversation. Swee accompanied me to the bus stop then the end of the day.
:D

It's been a while since a long post like this. LOLS! hah! I've got nothing else to say. i'm outtie here~


BAYA(s) are Handsome sial

No comments: