Saturday, July 4, 2009

I LOST THE FIGHT! cause i ran outta stamina -.- Serious eh...

Today early in the morning i went to my favourite place in the whole singapore. Boon lay Hockey village gym. Skipped rope, push ups sit ups then out of the blue my coach ask me if i wanted to spar with this boy name Ryan. In my mind, Ryan have both skill and experience so why not i try him :D so i agreed with my coach.

The first fight was two middle age man. The second round was my turn! woohooo! damned excited, so before that i told the coach i only can go for one round or two because i don't have stamina but my coach went like ," nononono i don't care three rounds three rounds". So the first round was really good, Ryan kicks and pushkicks were accurate we exhange a kick for a punch. First round i was really pissed cause he kept hitting me on the face, during the first round i had a LUCKY PUNCH! Damned! his face kinda swell. BING BING BING after that i was breathing heavily cause i went all out. great...
Second round i decided to stop because i can't continue... dammit. So the bell rang, fighting positive ready and Ryan wanted to kick me then i purposely fell down and he miss then i said No more no more. haha! i felt really good. :D Still he's good, really!

~ Thats it ~

Pictures @ Hockey Village

Bia (above, below)
South Thailand champion




thanks Marilyn for uploading the pictures for me:)

No comments: