Saturday, July 18, 2009

TECHNIQUE.

Today i met up with Yan and Alfi we went to Boon Lay Muay Thai Gym Together. Damned excited! I swear. Started of with skipping rope for fifteen minutes, push ups and sit ups. Then my coach wanted to try something special. There are four punching bags and there was seven of us so two person per bag. So we had to kick the bag taking turns, i used my left leg Ryan used his right. Then we exhange, following by punches then jumping jacks, squats and BREAK! Next my coach though us lots of different techniques on the ring, had lots of fun with Ryan he was my buddy eh! :D and and Ryan's dad told me to draw him a Polynesian's stingray about my palm size so he can fill it on his back i shall work on the picture TOMORROW!!!! After training Yan send me home thanks dude! Then nothing much already.

No comments: