Thursday, July 9, 2009

Singapore vs Las Vegas

Women, Women, Women and more women. When i go to Las Vegas that's the only thing i would think of. Me and the ladies and the ladies and me. Can't wait to go there. hai... Life ain't as easy as the music video we watch.

Today school was rather fucked up, didn't like a bit. Females this days, nono. I can't really guess what they're thinking. Women are like sudoku when you wanna get close to her, fucking hard to solve. Anyway today i had my N level oral, the examiner was really tough. Their smile very decieving it's like ," wait wait wait did i say something wrong?" after my oral i felt like i was talking to the wall when i was waiting for zhong guang in the canteen... Waited for like 10 mins for him. Then he accompany me to the school gate, that was good enough i appreciate it fatboy :)

I don't feel like typing anymore but i feel like learning how to moon walk so go away.

No comments: