Sunday, July 12, 2009

Utik Boy Cold Storage

Today is beautiful day, still i didn't do anything productive today.

I got a surprise sms from Utik, he ask me if i want to slack with him in Causeway. I met up with him because i had piano lessons at civic centre. He waited 15 mins, thanks man:) So, after that we went to get some food. Got some "Kuay" in Bengawang Solo, the aunties there are like deaf... when i was talking to them it made me feel like i'm talking to the wall anyway f.u.c.k that already. After that we went to Cold storage (hahaha!) Utik's face was priceless, he was like "what the hell is this place". okay, we bought sushi, i introduce him the crabmeat and the octopus. Later, we decided to go window shopping. Utik was shopping for clothes and watch. I saw a Pink & Gold Adidas watch. Damned i want it sia. DAMNED! ... It was time for me to go home in the end i still accompanied Utik. Out of the sudden he told me he wanted to eat. I watched him eat, he went ,"nice sia! i think i want to go and buy again." I smiled. About 10 mins later after all the talking and laughing we spilt ways. Once i reach home, AGAIN i did not do anything productive.

fack, i shall end here.

No comments: