Monday, October 13, 2008

13 October 2008 (hahas no school)

Today bloody hell woke up at 6.30am. I thought i had school so i had my breakfast and went to the toilet until i remembered that there is no school. I woke up at 11am i ate 2 pieces of bread and a bowl of noodles with 4 pieces of teriyaki chicken with a egg and went to sleep again. I woke up at 12pm and had a plate of fried rice and bath. Watched hitman reborn till 1.30pm bathed changed went to swee's crib and then we headed for tuition. Had fun pinching each other because we saw lots of singhs today. Too much already. Played the warriors, FREAKKING GOOD GAME. Then "cher" treat us 2 curry puff each. (eat again) Honest, my stomach is getting wider, but too bad i'm hungry thats all. Later went to slack and slack with swee. After that we overheard a conversation at gurdian about a guy kena sexual harassment. myself and swee was like. HAHA! Went home. Really tired and t-i-r-e-d. TOMORROW go back to school hopefully see some wonderfull results.
i got nothing else to say.

No comments: