Saturday, October 18, 2008

18 October 2008 ( :D )

Hellos! I have not been blogging for a few days? Anyway no one reads it so i'd write it for self satisfaction.

These days,i don't know what's up with my mother but i guess it's a mother's instinct to nag/scold their child over small little things. I can't stand it but what can i do. It's my mom. Oh well, i'd just have to listen...

Today, as usual i ate lots lots lots of FOOD. Morning noodles, 2 big bottles of water, bread and then went out to Block 131 to have more food. Bloated then went to Civic Centre, the library. I didn't know what to read so i picked 4~5 books (age group 5 - 9 years old) read about drugs and smoking. Then went home, on the way home i saw someone really famillar in Causeway point's KFC but i didn't bother. What's more i saw my classmates at Causeway Point, i told them to enjoy their day. Then went home and finish up my homework. After finishing my homework i had my lunch, yeah food again. More noodles, and had a stomach ache. Waiting for the time to pass until ART CLASS! Later at 6 my mother made desert because i was hungry and ate again 20 mins later i had my dinner, eat again... I sound like a fat pig, seriously i don't know why i am craving for so much food.

Met up with Swee Leong at Admiralty MRT station walked all the way to Woodlands Community Centre since we had so much time. Chatted alot. During art class, Swee finish his retarted looking female infant then drew another picture. I continued art piece. It's a japanese dragon ( looks like a japanese lizard ). It's like 50 % finished so. Maybe i'd upload the picture next week, After class we went to a minimart we always go to. Swee bought lots of sweet. Slaked for a while under a block and went home.

Hopefully tomorrow i can go out because i don't know what to do tomorrow.




: Left with a friend or two

No comments: