Monday, October 20, 2008

20 October 2008 (happy birthday Adeline sister! )

First of all i would like to wish Adeline sister a happy b'day. I didn't know you had a party yesterday, i guess? I promise i will get something for you sister. Don't forget!

In school, everything as usual. The people i want to talk/see not there. I keep irritating Davinder Singh and everytime irritating him i kena wack. But it's worth it haha! i enjoy it

Today i had a pretty cool tuition lesson. :D I was debating with Swee Leong. We were at Mc Cafe @ Ang mo kio. Then i saw Jowel! She hasn't change, she's still as friendly! Then on second thought, i was taller than her... What in the world it's like a few months i have not seen her. Hahas! It was great having to see her again. Then after class Swee and myself went to explore blocks in Ang Mo kio. I tell you, it's really creepy. I have some picture, i assure you that the picture is not scary but once you are at that place i assure you are going to get a chill down your spine. Let me show you...









































i am dying to get my hair cut this coming november!!!
comeon!hurry up!

No comments: