Tuesday, October 14, 2008

14 October 2008

I totally dislike today. Totally. I got back my exams results and my results are really very sucky. Told my mother about it, i can tell she wasn't satisfied, obvious ain't it. Which parent wouldn't want their child to get good grades, who? Honest, i didn't really that much but i did study.

What's more, my life really sucks ( to the core ). I am really unlucky, i just think it's like retribution cause i keep disturbing people, kena ignore, kena hantam? What else can i do. It's life, it ain't fair. I think i just ask Mr. Retribution to all come at once, sick and tired bullshits from people cause i bullshit them at first :D. I have a few good friends very little why? Not sure. But it's okay a few is enough.


(speechless*)






: When i am gone, CELEBRATE!

No comments: