Monday, October 27, 2008

27 October 2008 ( "I want my barang")

Today met up with Swee broda and Ah Guang Broda. We went straight down to Peninsula. We had our lunch at Long John Silver. After having our food we went to Peninsula to shop for Ah Guang's clothes. Ah Guang looked totally COOL in his new attire. Later we went around looking for Tattoo shops selling "tattoo kits". Swee broda was brave enough to approach one to the workers in first tattoo studio. I was like :D then i asked questions like what do you provide in the tattoo kit and how much is it and the item that attracted me most was a pair of VANS shoes with a bird design on it. However it was not for sale. I was speechless. Okay after that, we went to slack slack and slack.

After slacking, we walked down to Bugis and then make fun of Tourist who were asking for directions. I know we are Bo Liao, but too bad whats the past is already the past. We walk around Bugis. See some famillar faces then head to a Chinese and Indian temple to pray. They prayed that i wouldn't be so Guai Lan. In the end i prove them wrong. TOO BAD~ Then Ah Guang grabbed lots of sweets from the temple. After that he suggested to look for some "barang". we went there and see lots of statues of gods and then look at some barangs. We went to another shopping mall and there was one shop also selling barang. We talked to a auntie, we tried to have a conversation with her but it was kind of differcult because she was a Thai. So we had no choice but to try to understand her. Swee bought a barang, i wanted to buy a barang also but i was short of cash. I saw a barang it looked totally cool! i want it!

Later, went to a nearby bus stop and headed straight home.

First we took but 980, if i'm not wrong. It headed straight to swee's house. Then we waited long enough for bus 969. Okay the first bus arrived swee pulled my t shirt and did not let me do. As the door of the bus closed i ran forward and showed some hand signal for the driver to stop but that bastard ignored me. Ah Guang laughed so hard that he could barely talk. My head was spinning due to the long bus ride. Then the second bus came and we head back home.

End of the day~



: I want my barang~

No comments: