Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11 March 2009

Today, school was really bored. Miss "antena" kena bullied by 2T2. CCB, knn i ask who she won't tell. -.-
School was rather boring. Sleepy for most of the periods. After school went outside to slack for a while then come back to school. Swee, bibir, zhong guang and praveen wanted to eat i didn't join in because i didn't feel like eating. When they finished they went to put the plates. I waited and waited on my way out of the canteen i saw Adeline and Jovina. Jovina asked me if i wanted to eat spring rolls and they are very nice. Adeline asked me to promise her so we did the childish way of promising. i dunno how to explaing the childish way but then Jovina added you must finish everything inside ar. So she passed me a box which has Adelinek name on it. Inside was Vegetables. So much for the spring rolls but anyway i went back home after slacking with Swee, bibir, guang, jun jie and praveen i went home to make a bowl of instant noodles with egg and the VEGIE. Luckily i like vegetables. I don't want to type anymore so let me show you what have i done with the vegies.





No comments: