Monday, March 9, 2009

9 March 2009

ALEMAK, i got back my internet access. Damned i didn't know a few weeks can past like that.
Hehe i also don't know where to start so i'd start from yesterday.

Yesterday, went out with Swee. We went to the library to complete our english homework and stuff Swee is guai lan so am i. I went back home to complete my Composition. I wrote about 800+ words. okay. Damned. Then chat with Adeline and Jovina. Jovino wasn't in the mood so i asked if she can share anything that happen lately. So i became a good listener. I gave her a few therapy in msn. She was feeling better. I asked adeline the yakuku moon to accompany her and console her. Sooo okay lah. good day

Today. Damned interesting day. During recess got like a stare stare problem. I said if you want to settle play rock paper sciccors then settle. Then Jovina make allot of noise. Tin Kiat went to settle things then sua. So what happened today was. During assembly we were entertained by indian dance members. I didn't know why today i kept speaking at an indian essence. So when the MC said something like, you can come up to the stage to join him. CCB my class even my teacher tell me to go. KNN i shy sia. Then i tell all of them in an indian essence again i said, " i tell you arh, Indian people don't like to be force lah. I come all the way from india, you people force arr. Naugty arh." so they laughed. continued watching the dance thing. after school went to slack went home the guy to fix the internet came. Excited. So now i don't know what to do. steady.
Next week GO OUT! WOOHOOOWOOHOOWOOHOO

No comments: