Friday, March 20, 2009

Can lah.

Today early in the Morning went to Woodlands Civic Centre to sign up for my piano class. LOL. Pathetic i know. After that went to find a bloody pump for my basketball. Finally after searching around admiralty i found one mama shop that sold the pump. My god, the journey is as long as the great wall of China. After that went to Queestown and settled at my cousin's place. Played like two rounds before his wife comes back home then we go play basketball. In the end we ended up playing 4 matches. Everyone was ready went down to Tiong Bahru, one of the basketball courts and that place looks like the Ancient ruins of India. My cousin's and myself played with 6 other people ( 3 V 6 ) fullcourt. The kids are so violent, so i tagged along with time i pumped them a couple of times ar cause really no choice. After playing, went to get drinks and head to my cousin's house. Rested, in the end my cousin wanted to teach me more about dota. He's pro la, he can be my Warcraft Manual with no price tag. After that i took a bath, went to meet my mother at Holland Village.

All kinds of lady's there didn't bother because all the Caucasian look the same. Went to help my mother's friend in her shop. I became a "call-boy" simple, phone rings, i pick up then say, "Nuroots! I'm Sylvester Tay Ming Wei, can i help you?"
Mostly all the calls was for my mother's friend so i'd just stand around in the shop helping out the customers, some auntie say i got sweet tooth. nb. I very honest one. Then there was one auntie with her mother trying out clothes. I didn't hesitate to talk to them so i went like," Auntie ar, try this one match you the price no need see can negotiate one." *aunties laughing
I was like frowning, thinking what did i say. Anyway i went to this store in Holland village the one with a freagging windmill inported from China. This store called Kokon Tozai, sells lots of japanese design stuff. I wanted one shrit but it's like $98. In the end i bought a auntie-like wallet with Cherry blossoms all over it, it cost me about $18. Can lah. :)


Lastly sorry Swee and Jovina.

No comments: