Friday, March 13, 2009

14 March 2009

Today early in the morning. Went to school for Meet-the-parents session.
Before that i saw Swee, Ah Guang, Adeline & Jovina. Swee was first following by me then zhong guang.

During the Meet-the-parents session. My form teacher somehow told some truth and lies about me what's more he told my mum that i have piercings. My mom is now heart broken. Trying to convince my mother some facts that my form teacher told my mom but it's useless. My form teacher said that i've been influencing swee like tattoos and piercings. What the FUCK and WRONG with that. What the FUCK is wrong with this world. For that, i've been grounded like the entire year. Thanks to my form teacher i don't need to hide anymore. My mom believes the teacher, like obviously. My mother told me not to become a tattoo artist and never to mention the word tattoo.Then what the fuck, am i suppose to be what? A bitchass doctor? A mutha fucking lawyer? A businessman? A freaking dentist? Must it be something decent, tattoo art is also decent. And now i'm like suppose to throw all my tattoo books away. So now my mom believes my teacher, my teacher is always right, i get scolded, there's no need for me to answer back i'd just keep quiet. It's like four more years until i could do what i want.

Things that my form teacher said to my mother:
My form teacher also said that i've been interupting the class (true)
Bullying my classmates (false)
Some teachers thinks i'm behaving badly. (false)
Not paying attention in class (false)
walking around the class (true)

I'm just waiting for tonight's art class... seriously

No comments: