Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 August 2008

HAHAS:D i got nothing much to say today.
Today i had my Chinese and English paper, i really have confidence in this 2 paper :D I"m having problems with my maths, dammit... i hope tomorrow's maths lesson can help me:D It's too late i know but it's better if i try. What's more Thursday is the end of common test! woohoo!

Today My broda Ah Guang wasted alot of his saliva preaching to Nasrun. This damn shithead don't want to fight me, Nasrun. Yeah, i'm fighting over small little things but this small little things make me go nuts. Fuck you, i know i'm extra, sometimes very extra/very irritating. Ya, i admit. So that's my nature, what about you. Oi you still got the cheek to say you know me for 2 years, you know no shit about me. Making a gangsigns, you 21 one ar, please don't act. If you're not happy with me then stay it straight to my face, better still i fight with you, one on one. I'm not trying to show off any of my martial art. I'm just not happy with you. I'm waiting, you don't have to think so much. On that day, if you agree on a one on one fight please don't put up a scene if you're going to put up a scene i warn you i'm going to beat the shit out of you even more. I've got a FUCKING good example that time in music lesson. Davinder just give a kick(light kick) his foot/toes just scratch your shirt. You say you can't feel your right leg. What the hell is wrong with you? Nasrun i know i'm making a big fuss, i'm childish. HELL YES, i am!




I'm waiting

No comments: