Monday, August 4, 2008

4 August 2008

Hellos! It's been boring lately. Once it's after school things just start getting better. I've improve after playing basketball with Swee Leong and Zhong Guang . Thanks guys! I, myself feel good too:D Swee Leong & i have been going out lately too, meeting new friends like, "shorty" and Danny. Just came back from playing basket ball. Damn hard game of 3 v 3. Strong boys! Taufreak's 3 pointer and 2 pointer are freaking wicked, but sometimes miss.

Swee Leong and myself are still discussing about our future. Should we further our studies as in the Visual Arts. I'm not sure but the apprenticeship on tattooing is a must. I must OBTAIN that skill, Swee MUST OBTAIN that skill too. It's a by hook or by crook for me.

School is being a b!tch lately. Maths is a problem for me now, last time i used to be very good in maths. Now, i'm like a 3 year old kid doing maths. Know nothing at all. Dammit, what can i do now it's just a week before my maths paper. I gotta brush up, i know it's a little too late but i will do my best.

Taufreak is signing up for bass lessons, Taufreak just to let you know, you've the man. Go for it man. All the best! You'll succeed. Don't "pang s-air" your dream! brodaly

Swee Leong, you've been really cool with me man. Though i've been playing pranks on you, you still keep your cool:D. "You're in the hood, dawg." Letting me meet new friends. Broda lets pursue our dream man! We can do it! When we really "zai" in tattooing. We come back singapore "TOK" all the "ang kong" shop in Singapore, We're going to be the best. Time and effort will determine.

That's all i wanna say. I'm outta here.















Each day just keep getting better and better till you "bo wei gong"

No comments: