Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26 August 2008

Today was a FUCKING bad day.

In school, our music teacher. Somehow the judge for our video presentation for teachers day was disapprove. Ya, Insulting. If the principal don't like it then ask her to come and find me, suspend me if you want to. Cause this WHOLE damn VIDEO caused me 2 days of WORK and i spoiled my CAMERA. I know it's a 5 mins video, you just watch and think it's insulting? Damned girl, you think i made this video in 30 seconds. I ain't entering no cheat codes dawg, and if i want my work to be showed to the school i gotta redo it? This time a Powerpoint? Hey FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

Today Singh very bastard. He heated a metal spring with fire and i was stupid enough not noticing, Singh ask me to hold the spring for him. Yes VERY STUPID of me. i hold it with my 2 fingers and my two fingers were scalded. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH TOO.

Then came back home got another scolding from my dad. Over little stuff. Yeah thanks dad. FUCK YOU.

hahas, i'm outtie dawg. _i_

No comments: