Sunday, August 17, 2008

17 August 2008

Really tired today, i slept till 1.30pm .
I'm glad that Adeline sister is feeling better now:D

okay i'm gonna do a quiz~

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Jade

2. Your relationship with her is?
Friends, i'm straight okay

3. Your five impression of him/her?
err good with words? she's a female. She likes Gaw Luk anime, not sure what the the others

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
forgotten

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
i'm over friendly.

6. If he/she become your lover you will?
Freak out, i don't know what to do

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Get a plastic surgery, Kidding! i don't know know what to write about...

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
i'll keep quiet

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
Either i'm irritating or being a jackass.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Draw on her file.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
She's very friendly, which makes me over-friendly

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
i'm a irritating person even if i was killed by a singh guy, no one will care.

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
my hands, my eyes, my nose, my legs, my ears, my arms, some parts that are not exposed and my mouth.

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
why cant' i shut my mouth and seal my feelings.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
I want to be BETTER than Paul Booth.

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them :
Friends U Can Keep you. You're the best, love yo'all but i'm still straight

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
They are :
1. Swee Leong
2. Taufreak
3.Dorisa Haopengyou
4.Qian Hua
5.Davinder Singh
6.Gwen
7.Adeline sister
8.Melissa
9. Jade
10. *fill in the blank*

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
I don't know, even if i know i won't say it out.

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
no, Adeline sister would be alone.

21. What is no.2 studying about?
Bass guitar

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Yesterday

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
erm? coco crunch & honey stars?

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
younger brother.

25. Will you woo no.3?
NO, i'm scared of girls.

26. How about number 7?
You're making things worse...

27. Is no. 4 single?
Not sure

28. What is the surname of no.5?
SINGH!

29. What's the hobby of no.10?
Filling in the blanks.

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
they don't know each another.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Yishun Town Secondary

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
he's the man. Funny guy. He's my broda and my future business partner and i have CONFIDENCE in him.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
In relationship she's my friend:)

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Actually i don't know.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Honestly i DON'T KNOW!

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
YES, singh ar singh!

37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
YES! My sista sial!

38. What is no.6 doing now?
she went out with her friends?

QUIZ DONE!

No comments: