Saturday, August 23, 2008

23 August 2008

hellos! Alot of things happen today!
I woke up at around 2 pm, i was still feeling sleepy... I went to bath then go out to meet Ah Guang. Then we went to Swee's house. Myself and i chatted alot hahas! When we reache Swee's place, he was asleep so we kept quiet, we let him sleep we could have wake him up but that would be a different story once he wake up. let me show you the correct/stylish way of sleeping.
















:) understand?

Then we went to slack, slack slack and slack. Then we saw Natasha and K boy.
After that we saw king baby black, Hakim and friends. King baby black taught me some moves as well as Ah Guang. I had lots of fun learning from them though their punches aren't friendly :) but it's okay you know. No pain no gain. After that we went to our art class, Ah Guang, Swee and myself took a bus to woodlands before Ah Guang alight 2 stops before us. Then we walk to Woodlands cc , after class we swee went to the toilet to do some business. After that we went to a minimart to get drinks and snacks. Then we left. Then what happen next was i left my sketch book at the minimart mart great :( Tomorrow i'm going to get it back.

That all for today:) remember how to sleep in a Correct/ Stylish way.

No comments: