Thursday, August 14, 2008

14 August 2008 ( Very nice day:D )

hellos! Today was a happy day! i got 80% for my english common test paper. HAPPY!

:D Today once after our Science paper ( the paper was not bad actually ) Swee, Bibir, Singh, Ah Guang and Myself. We went to slack. HAHAs taking pictures, i look ike some nerd then Swee suggested to Singh. Ehh singh "take picture by yourself la" Singh agreed. Woohoo! this was mission impossible we thought!

After slacking i immediately went home. Eat my Lunch and head to school for my FFC ( Fun and Fitness) it's a program where overweight people have to stay back in school for extra activities. It will make you sweat and stink but the program is to make overweight people to lose weight. So on my way to school i saw Dorisa my haopengyou and Nyssa( talking on the phone) My haopengyou was looking gorgeous :D ! hahas:D anyway i went for my FFC program, the teacher told us to run 3 rounds around the school then we can go home. After the run the teachers took a weight measurement. Woohoo, i love today i am OUT of FFC! woohoooooo! so now i must try my best to control my diet. HAHAS if i put on another 2 kg. I'm inside FFC again. So my Thursday's are FREE after school. WOHOOOOO! BAGUS!


Picture of the day!

















































































So now i'm just happy! i'm outta here!

No comments: