Sunday, January 11, 2009

11 January 2008

WOHOHOHOHO. Today Sylvester Tay and Swee Leong saw lots of tattoo artist in the convention today. Chris Garver, Paul Booth and Bob Tyrrel. Chris Garver was the hot topic today, got a LONG queue of people wanting to take a picture with him today. I tired to take a picture of him but it was impossible. Until i got impatient i just went in front of the booth and ask him if i could purchase one of his posters. He's nice. Paul Booth's booth was beside Chris Garver's booth. He was really scary. Scarier than the pictures that i saw on the internet.

Here is his picture












































Today, me and Swee bought magazine, posters and a shirt. Wasterd our time in Peninsular and Bugis after that went to Sim Lim Square to buy my lcd monitor. THEN head home. By the time i got home i began packing my stuff and fixed my monitor to my CPU. Then had Dinner and now drawing koi fishes for school.


Tomorrow is a school day. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ can't wait to look at my class back board. Sounds stupid i know.













i wonder who's good enough. Is it always enough?

No comments: