Saturday, January 17, 2009

17 January 2009

Today was kind of Happy/Sad day.

Let me tell you my Sad part. This part really makes me really really fucked up. Chee Bye just because of one Nata pundeh, he ruin the whole mother fucking day.
Me and Swee ask someone to help us buy a pair of tickets to Ong Bak 2.
NC 16.
A mother fucking gayish looking male says that we gotta show IC.
Not allowed to enter.
Wasted ticket.
I kept scolding vulgarities for 20 mins.
Swee Suggested that i give him 2 punch and he return 2 punch.
Accepted.
Felt good, then i return to scolding vulgarities.
THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH, BITCH!


Happy part. Played basketball from 3pm to 7pm. Dined at Swee's house. Went for art class. At the end of art class Swee lost his wallet. We were so lucky we traced to footsteps of where we went last. BAM! KA POW! SMASH! found his wallet went to the MAMA shop to get soem snacks. Went home. Watched tv. I watched taboo, this episode was talking about body modification. Making a Ladies boob bigger, Making a men's dick longer, Making a male/female's ass bigger. I was like uh huh. Until i saw one guy with fake boobs. Cb almost puke. My sister changed the channel immediately after that


5 more years just 5 more years. I wonder how many tattoos i would get

No comments: