Thursday, January 8, 2009

8 January 2008

Today stayed back in school, last minute do the back board design thing. Chee bye. Adeline can in to accompany us for a while. Swee Leong was a naughty boy, he accidentally threw something at her. hehehe i shall not reveal what is the object but Adeline was really pissed off until she took something out from Swee Leong's bag. OMG. She almost created trouble. But luckily i was a "police officer" for two years i manage to stop her RAMPAGE. hehe with my awesome skill.

Then went back home with Adeline, Jovina and Eunice and my brother. suddenly Jovina told me that she wanted to show me a retarded video of Adeline. Then Adeline took the phone away from Jovina and deleted the video. Then outside Jovina's house she showed Adeline the exact video she deleted. :D then later something happened. I saw it. he he he he:D :D :D :D :D

No comments: