Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7 January 2008

Today school day, It was okay until one NAR TA PUN DEH in my class during P.E played solo for the whole time of the game. Cb make me really fucked up. Recess also another pain in the ass. What the fuck. If i don't cut queue i couldn't have eaten my food cee bye and our OM, Mr Loh. I don't know what the heck is the problem with him. He thinks that the canteen is not crowded. Fuck you, scared wife one. Still tell us if we don't have time it's our problem. Bloody hell another bootlicker.

Went for tuition. Really tired i don't know why. Went back home. Greeted my parents and started to rot in my room.

Adeline sister was pissed off today, really pissed off, Mutha fuckingly pissed off. I listened to her "nagging tuition" (don't kill me ar :D) luckily after her session she managed to claim down. I tell you, if she was on RAMPAGE mode no one can stop her only time. :D

Gonna sleep early today then meet Swee brother in the morning. Night dude.



going to be botak soon, don't laugh la cb.

No comments: