Monday, January 12, 2009

12 January 2008

Today, is the Class Decoration thingy. I tried my best, played my part but thanks to A mutha fucker. I don't want to mention him but i know he's a TEACHER. Now i'm like, i wasted my time painting a picture, drawing cherry blossoms and koi fish for nothing. Waste of my time. Now my mother fucking class looks like a unwraped birthday present. THANKS ALOT for re-decorating the class like crap. Mother fucker. chee bye.

Today in class i did nothing but draw cherry blossom. Swee and myself couldn't get it right. We kept trying like for five periods. Around there. Studied during English, then wasted time in ASSEMBLY.

Went home late. Fucked up. Tomorrow there's EBS class test, Science class test.

I am wishing for a miracle. Sit there and stare at the sky.

No comments: